In the last 100 years, we’ve become fatter and sicker with millions of people developing serious diseases from diabetes to cancer. Health gurus confuse us with complex diets and expensive ingredients; food manufacturers load their products with addictive and destructive ingredients causing our increasing weight and declining health. But help is at hand. Health and consumer advocate David Gillespie shares the simple secret of weight loss and wellbeing: swap processed food for REAL FOOD. Eat Real Food features:
- An explanation of why diets don’t work and a provides a focus on what does
- Information on how to lose weight permanently, not just in the short-term
- Evidence-based science explaining the real culprits of ill health and weight gain.
- Advice on how to read food labels.
- Easy recipes to replace common processed items and meal plans that show how simple it is to shop, plan and cook Real Food.
- Tips for lunchboxes, parties, and recipes for food kids actually like.
Eat Real Food is the safe, effective and cheap solution to lose weight and improve our health permanently
Join the discussion 2 Comments
Could someone please answer me a question? I would love to buy this book (Eat Real Food) but I can’t seem to find it as a paperback in the UK. Is it not published here yet? I read the Sweet Poison books and loved them and live by them without sugar and I never felt better in my life and I’m 52! Now I would love to read Eat Real Food and on Amazon it’s only available on Kindle which I don’t have and don’t like! Any chance you could let me know where to buy it online as a paperback for a reasonable price?
Stefanie Lyons in South Wales/UK
Sorry Stefanie it hasn’t been released outside Aus/NZ – this site has the best prices for it (unfortunately still expensive cos of shipping) https://booko.co.uk/9781743533017/Eat-Real-Food