Expanding on his 2015 bestseller Eat Real Food, David shows us how to:
- Identify and avoid sugar – and seed-oil-laden supermarket products
- Identify and shop for the healthy options
- Make the foods we normally buy in jars and packets – from mayonnaise to bread to tomato sauce
- Make simple, inexpensive daily meals the entire family will love
- Pack and plan for meals away from home
- Create healthier treats for all occasions, from kids’ birthdays to cocktail parties
The Eat Real Food Cookbook is your guide to saying ‘no’ to what the food the manufacturers want you to eat and ‘yes’ to the sort of food that will help you manage your weight and the long-term health of your family.